In the course of "Didactics of Informatics" we focus on the methodology and skills around teaching the individual disciplines of Computer Science and particularly the Web. Basic knowledge of IT is essential for those wishing to participate in the activities of the course.
- Introduction to Didactics
- Theories of knowledge and learning
- The Information Technology as an autonomous subject
- Teaching approaches to IT and the Internet
- The Didactics of the Web
- Didactic transformations in teaching the Web
- New research directions in the didactics of Computer science