Friday, 2 October, 2009 (All day)
University of the Aegean
University of the Aegean, Department of Cultural Technology & Communication
In the course of "IT Project Management" we are focusing on integrated case study, methodology and skills about how to install packaged or custom software for public and private entities.
- Introduction, basic concepts and objectives of project management.
- Key features of Information systems development projects (CP). Analysis of project activities, with emphasis on development projects SP. Planning activities, deliverables and quality control.
- Planning resource use.
- Economic planning.
- Reticulate analysis - methods PERT and CPM.
- Monitoring the implementation of activities, the delivery of products and quality control.
- Monitoring resource use.
- Financial monitoring.
- Key risks to development projects and CP management rules.